WHAT TO WEAR TO A WINTER WEDDING
Winter weddings are wonderful! The most magical time of the year has become increasingly popular for weddings, with many brides-to-be longing for snow on the big day. We are adamant that your style doesn’t have to suffer just because the weather has become colder. We’ve compiled a list of trends and tips to help you chose that perfect outfit.
- Jumpsuits: If your summer tan has faded then a jumpsuit could be for you. They’re effortlessly elegant, and with long sleeves they become even classier. Opt for small prints or a single colour to create a continuous silhouette that lengthens your body. A flattering profile is further created by a cinched in waist. Layer under a jacket with minimal accessories for a sophisticated yet stylish look.
- Winter coat: A smart winter coat is perfect if you’re going to be spending a large amount of time outside for the ceremony. A wool or wool-blend coat will keep you warm whilst looking wonderful during the photographs. If your coat is plain then chose a printed dress to offset the look.
- Sequins: Anywhere and everywhere. Mix sequins with items of clothes that aren’t embellished to create a contrast. A sequined clutch can bring an outfit together and sequined court shoes just look fabulous!
- Pastels: Often associated with spring, a colour palette that is concerned with pastels works well for winter weddings. Take inspiration from subdued but stately colours such as lavender, silver, and blue. Silver is frequently favoured during this season as it’s often seen as being reminiscent of snowflakes. This palette also works well for a bride who has reservations about her guests wearing bright colours.
- Accessories: The colder weather gives you an opportunity to be even more creative when it comes to accessorizing. A faux fur stole is a timeless accessory that exudes class and is available in a variety of colours to suit any outfit. Avoid anything flowery or frilly.
For more information about our stunning and exclusive pieces please visit our website http://flairdesignerwear.co.uk or visit our boutique in Towcester.